Science, Knowledge, Experience, Professionalism, Results
Personal Trainer and Holistic Health Coach Serving Santa Monica, Brentwood, Bel Air, Pacific Palisades and West Los Angeles
Welcome to Fitness Science, Inc., a personal fitness training
and nutrition counseling
company located in Los Angeles, California
Fitness Science, Inc provides personal fitness training in West
Los Angeles area including Brentwood, Santa Monica, Westwood, Bel Air,
and Beverly Hills. I specialize in all aspects of fitness program
design, nutrition and lifestyle coaching with a holistic approach. I am
also a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner.
The company was established as a result of my many years of experience in the fitness field, both in Europe and the US. It became clear to me that any effective exercise program, whether its goal is to prepare an athlete for a competition, assist clients in recovery from an injury or help them lose weight, look better and achieve a higher quality of life, must have a broad scientific basis in all areas of biological science from anatomy and physiology to biomechanics, nutrition, psychology and many others. The name of the company was specifically chosen to stress my devotion to the highest standards in fitness training.
As Your Personal Trainer and Health Coach I Will Help You Lose Weight, Lose Inches, Tone Up, Increase Flexibility, Increase Energy Levels AND Improve Overall Health
If you answer YES
to any of the questions below, it is time for you to contact me to begin the
process of TOTAL RENEWAL
- Do you wake up every morning tired and low on energy?
- Do you feel spent long before the day is over?
- Do you feel unhealthy and weak?
- Have you tried dozens of different diets just to gain all the weight back and get even more frustrated?
- Do you hate what you see in the mirror?
- Nothing fits anymore?
- Are you confused about what, when and how much to eat?
- Is the media driving you crazy with all the different information about food?
- Are you always tense, anxious or depressed?
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Do you feel as if you’re aging too fast?
- Do you feel old even though you’re young?
- Do you feel that your body is not really yours anymore?
- Have you had an injury or condition that has prevented you from being able to enjoy what you used to?
- No energy to play with your grandkids?
- Are you afraid to exercise because you don’t know what to do or are afraid of getting injured?
- Is life not fun anymore?
At Fitness Science, Inc. we can help you achieve your goals safely and effectively.
- design a personalized program based on your individual goals and limitations
- clear all the confusion about food
- teach you about nutrition and its role not only in weight loss but also health in general
- help you recover from an injury
- teach you the importance of stress reduction and how it can influence your efforts to lose weight
- show you how powerful the body-mind connection is and how it can work for you not against you
- teach you about your body and how amazing it can be
- educate you about the latest research and training methodologies
- give you all the tools you need to feel empowered and take control of your body and your health,
- motivate and inspire you
- work with your physicians as part of your health team if necessary
- refer you to the best health professionals in the area to improve your chance of success,
- help you enjoy life again
If you are serious about your health stop procrastinating and contact me today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: (310) 471-6786
Most training takes place at Joe’s Gym at the corner of San Vicente Blvd. and Wilshire Blvd. in Brentwood. This central location is just a few minutes’ drive for those living in Santa Monica, Brentwood, West Los Angeles, Westwood, Mar Vista, and most of Bel Air.
For nutrition and holistic lifestyle coaching consultations I see clients at my office in West Los Angeles.
Fitness Science, Inc., 1223 N. Tigertail Rd. Los Angeles, CA 90049,
Content copyright . Fitness Science, Inc. All rights reserved.